Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Well, writing blogs is a damn new challenge for me.Challenge in the sense that it calls for expressing what many a time one won't like to disclose publicly. Recently, I've tried at developing certain sites for me. I think internet is the best thing to happen for those who can't be confined by an idiotic work routine.

I know I don't suffer from fantasies or day deaming but I really aspire to realise my full potential in life ,every moment.I think this feeling is shared by most of us who are reasonably well educated and like doing moderate to challenging work. The very small , one step success at times at the end of a concerted effort is what I mean by challenge.

If you look at the boring and tiring routine that one follows day in and day out ,for the whole of the youthful age and that too just for surviving in often a pitiable job ,it's pathetic. I've read lot many articles, books and discussed it all with many experienced souls to come to a definite conclusion that life would be as tiring as ever and unrewarding if one were not inclined to change it. Change ??? Yes ,the biggest thing to happen in the face of a great resistance by the self.

Finding a creative expression may be a great and sure way to get rid of boredom from the routine life !! Internet as a tool and blogging as a medium are just the right thing that my soul was looking for expressing itself !! I tried my hands, guided by imagination, at designing and developing websites and very soon realised that it has tremendous potential in giving you the much needed some extra bucks apart from some name and fame (who doesn't want 'em ?). So, I jumped on the idea of having a site that gives you FREE stuff on the net It tries to have many things, all FREE, on the site that can make you even rich !! Anything wrong ? It does have the magical SFI , the Traffic to boost your online businesses and many other things that can be pursued online , during your leisure time and from anywhere on the earth ....at home or office or any cybercafe. The best part of such activities is that they really are so well designed that for pursuing them you need not be an expert by way of knowledge. Just a working idea of the internet is all that's required !!

Right now, I'm studying ,argueably the best program on the net, the Google Adsense which otherwise already exists on my personal site , my free on net site and also a site made specially to popularise the Google Adsense.

If you own a site , you must have Google Adsense on it in order to earn more money. The Pay per click program of Google Adsense can give you more money than any other pursuit !! To know more about it please click here . Earning for FREE through some judiciousness w.r.t. this great application on your site is not only not difficult but can give you even $1,000 or more a month !! It's a MUST join if you really own a website.Don't ignore it.

My website hobby is pulling me to go for another site in coming days. It will be an educational one on my core competence !! By profession , I happen to be a Materials / Supply Chain Manager . My long industry experience as a born executive on the one hand and academic achievements (M.Sc., M.B.A., A.P.P. and C.P.M.) on the other hand are compelling me to come out with a site that can be used as a reference site for contents belonging to the field of Materials / Supply Chain Management. It's an ambitious project for me that I'm sure I'll keep pursuing in the days to come.

So far so good. Hope to be a regular in blogging. However , would appreciate your honest comments / suggestions / feedback so that I become more useful to you through my blogs.

Till then ...........

Bye
Vijay

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: